Ecobio Manager is part of Ecobio Ltd. Ecobio is a leading provider of sustainable development consulting services, offering expert guidance on topics such as legislation and corporate sustainability. While Ecobio Manager is a powerful SaaS platform designed to help companies manage their sustainability efforts with ease.
While our consulting services provide customized solutions for your specific needs, Ecobio Manager streamlines the sustainability process with its easy-to-use interface and comprehensive features. With Ecobio and Ecobio Manager, we’re committed to helping businesses achieve their sustainability goals and thrive in today’s competitive landscape.
Customer service is open on weekdays 8.00 am – 16.00 pm
– Customer Success Team
Ecobio Manager’s Customer Success Team ensures that our customers benefit from our service. The team focuses on maintaining good customer relationships by listening and understanding our customers’ individual needs, helping with service-related questions, and directing them to specialized experts when needed.
We assist our customers in the following areas:
- Answer questions related to all subject areas
- Provide guidance on how to use Ecobio Manager
- Assist with technical issues
- Regularly add and update regulatory information and safety data sheets to the service
- Set up the service for you and create user accounts
- Help with environmental, health and safety, and chemical issues
- If our expertise is not sufficient for all inquiries, we will work with Ecobio’s experts to find a solution.
Ecobio – Guidance and expert help
Our experienced consulting team consists of versatile experts in corporate sustainability. We can help you with sustainability management and reporting, taxonomy, chemicals, environmental impacts, biodiversity, circular economy, climate change, and environmental regulatory affairs. We solve your challenges from small projects to ongoing annual contracts.
We help our clients with:
Please contact us below
M.Sc. (Forestry), Senior Sales
and Account Manager